Online casinos have taken a giant leap. Unlike offline casinos, they have introduced new methods to make payments that have literally revolutionized the online gambling experience. Nowadays, players have numerous methods to make payments at online casinos. Knowing the fact that making payments at online casinos involves players’ financial details, these casinos leave no stone unturned to make them super safe and secure from online hackers. With a versatile range of payment methods, online casinos are only making the entire process quicker, better, and more convenient for players. Players now don’t need to rely on just one or two methods to withdraw their winnings. In fact, they can choose from multiple options to make deposits and withdrawals.
Let’s quickly take a look at some of the newest and the quickest withdrawal methods in online casinos.
Table of Contents
Credit & Debit cards
Nowadays, most online casinos are giving a choice of credit or debit cards to players. Some of the prominent cards accepted by the online casinos in the UK are VISA, MasterCard, VISA Electron, American Express, etc. In fact, players can also make payments and withdraw their winnings via prepaid cards such as Entropay, Paysafecards, etc.
The benefits of using credit or debit cards are:
- You can win reward points
- Make an instant deposit or withdrawal without furnishing any further details.
- Transactions can be done faster than in any other mode.
- Every transaction is being done in a much secure manner.
However, make sure to keep one card reserved for online gambling to end up getting confused. Don’t make any other transaction with that particular card. And use only that card that is accepted by most of the online casinos.
Wire & Bank transfer
This is yet another quickest and safest way to withdraw your winnings from any online casino. In fact, the method is being used widely by players at popular online casinos in the UK. Players can easily fund their online casino accounts through their bank and withdraw their winnings to the same account. However, it’s important to have a verified and permanent bank account number, a SWiFT number, or an IBAN number. For further details, online casinos update every player depending upon their location.
The benefits of the wire & bank transfer method
- It is a very simple way to make payments and withdraw your money from any online casino. You just need to register your account details with the online casino.
- This method can be used for big transactions as well.
- If you are a high roller then you can make use of high limits that come only with bank or wire transfer method.
However, it takes around 3 to 5 working days to process any payment made to the online casino, and 7 to 10 working days to get the winnings into your account from the casino.
Digital wallets have become a new trend in the online world. Almost, every online website, business, e-commerce store accepts payments through e-wallets to give players oodles of convenience. The most popular e-wallets that are being accepted by most of the online casinos are Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, Ecopayz, and InstaDebit. All you need to do is to connect your e-wallet with your bank account in order to fund your wallets that can further be used at online casinos.
Benefits of E-Wallets
- It is the quickest way to get withdrawals into your account. In fact, your winning amount can be processed within a few hours.
- You can easily keep an eye on all the transactions made to an online casino you are playing at.
- You don’t need to share your account details with the online casino.
- Some e-wallets accept as well as process payments in different currencies. For an instance, Skrill does that frequently.
So these are the prominent withdrawal methods in online casinos that have literally simplified the process of depositing and withdrawing money at online slots sites in the UK. The best part is that every method offers the highest level of security to players’ financial details. However, make sure to pick the licensed and reputed online casinos to keep your financial as well personal information super confidential.